The yearbooks of cultural property law provide the key up to date information and analyses that keep heritage professionals lawyers and land managers abreast of current legal practice including summaries of notable court cases settlements and other dispositions legislation government regulations policies and agency decisions. Yearbook of cultural property law 2007 electronic resource responsibility sherry hutt editior david tarler assistant editor imprint cultural property protection law and legislation united states cultural policy bibliographic information publication date 2007 reproduction. David tarler is the author of yearbook of cultural property law 00 avg rating 0 ratings 0 reviews presenting archaeology in court 00 avg rating . Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.