Elements of conversion conversion is a tort that exposes you to liability for damages in a civil lawsuit it applies when someone intentionally interferes with personal property belonging to another person. Conversion n a civil wrong tort in which one converts anothers property to his her own use which is a fancy way of saying steals conversion includes treating anothers goods as ones own holding onto such property which accidently comes into the convertors takers hands or purposely giving the impression the assets belong to him her. The tort of conversion was discussed in ast v mikolas 2010 bcsc 127 125 the tort of conversion involves the wrongful interference with another persons chattels such as taking using or destroying the goods in a way that is inconsistent with the owners ownership of or title to the goods
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.