The law of proprietary estoppel first edition ben mcfarlane the only book devoted to proprietary estoppel clear structure allowing practitioners to isolate the key points in a case and quickly find the relevant case law. The modern law of proprietary estoppel 1 the house of lords has finally had the opportunity of reviewing and clarifying the equity known as proprietary estoppel in two of its recent decisions cobbe v yeomans row management ltd 2008 1 wlr 1752 and thorner v major 2009 1. Proprietary estoppel says neuberger sprang back to life less than 50 years ago in two decisions of the court of appeal in which the court was seemingly unaware according to neuberger that it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.