Real property an introductory explanation of the law relating to land by alfred f topham this book is intended primarily for students so far as it deals with the law of the present day the author believes that it covers the whole ground at any rate in outline and will probably be found sufficient in itself for the purposes of the law . Get this from a library tophams real property an introductory explanation of the law relating to land alfred f topham herbert s carlyon. See demesne domain estate fee freehold holding immovable land property real estate realty real property tangible landed property or incorporeal hereditament real property that which consists of land and of all rights and profits arising from and annexed to land of a permanent immovable nature
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.