Pediatric rheumatology in clinical practice 2nd edition provides accessible information about conditions peculiar to young patients to assist pediatricians general practitioners as well as rheumatologists in the diagnosis and management of these diseases. Associate professor of pediatrics at the hebrew university prof hashkes is the head of the pediatric rheumatology unit at shaare zedek medical center in jerusalem israel he is also on the editorial boards of the journal of pediatrics and arthritis rheumatology. Pediatric rheumatology in clinical practice will be of particular interest to rheumatologists in practice residents on rotation through the rheumatology clinic primary care physicians hospital doctors as well as to senior nursing staff keywords
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.