This chapter covers notable examples of problems in pediatrics pharmacokinetic differences in pediatric patients drug efficacy and toxicity in this patient group and various factors affecting pediatric pharmacotherapy specific examples of problems and special considerations in pediatric patients are cited to enhance understanding . Pediatric pharmacotherapy december 2016 ketamine infusions for pediatric sedation and analgesia ketamine is commonly used for procedural sedation and analgesia how safe is it in children. Disease in pediatric patients this chapter highlights important prin ciples of pediatric pharmacotherapy that must be considered when the diseases discussed in other chapters of this book occur in pediat ric patients defi ned as those younger than 18 years newborn infants born before 37 weeks of gestational age are termed prematurethose
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.