The income approach to property valuation is a useful tool for investors to evaluate income producing real estate we will discuss the three major formulas that comprise the approach. The income approach to property valuation teaches readers how to analyse market rents and sales prices to derive market evidence to support an opinion of market value the investment method of valuation and how it is applied in practice how specific legal factors can impact on market value when they interfere with market forces. The income approach only works if you have an accurate net operating income for the property to calculate the noi start by annualizing the propertys rental income and subtracting a vacancy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.