Remove manual transmission on ford f150 to replace clutch customer question i have a 1991 ford i have a 1991 ford f150 and trying to remove the manual transmission to replace the clutch all the bolts and the starter have been removed the transmission still will not separate from the engine it has pulled away about a quarter inch but won . 27tm03 6r60 75 80 transmission repair manual the 6r60 75 80 is a zf6hp style transmission specifically fitted for ford this transmission can be found in the 2005 navigator 2006 explorer and mountaineer 2007 expedition 2008 f150 and 2010 mustang. How to remove the transmission from ford cars by contributing writer such as a haynes manual specific to your ford car model and year if you get in a jam having the manual on hand can save a lot of time and frustration under the hood how to remove the transmission from a ford ranger
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.