The rules in all nine community property states are not absolutely identical there are subtle variances although some general rules apply married couples must follow their specific states rules for community property at tax time. In all community property states under state law presumptions income from community property is community property in some cases spouses operate businesses where the capital is separate property while the labor is community property. Broadly speaking in community property states a divorce court will split all other assets 50 50 unless both parties agree on other arrangements in most cases the property is sold and the former
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.