So while the end of vietnam war in 1975 shaped the modern history of indochina other events during the same year also clearly had a profound impact in the southeast asian region such as the . The american image of land warfare during the cold war as a whole is dominated by the vietnam war for a number of reasons this was a lengthy conflict one in which the united states the worlds leading military power was involved most intensively. A critical analysis of the vietnam war is presented that highlights the failures of the american involvement key figures are identified with brief resumes and a chronology of events is presented a listing of us personnel missing in action is included at the end of this work
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.