Jack london biography author journalist 1876 1916 jack london was a 19th century american author and journalist best known for the adventure novels white fang and the call of the wild. Paradoxes emerge jack london was the ultimate grafter knowing poverty and insecurity and frantically working himself to some greater limit to avoid the abyss the hopelessness of po a helpful introduction to the work of jack london. Jack london a brief biography jack london was born on january 12 1876 by age 30 london was internationally famous for his books call of the wild 1903 the sea wolf 1904 and other literary and journalistic accomplishments. Jack london was born john griffith chaney in san francisco california in 1916 the son of flora wellman and henry chaney jacks parents were not married at the time of his birth flora married a widower john london the same year that her son was born
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.