21 this method is based upon the reaction of the nitrate ion with brucine sulfate ina13nh 2so 4 solution at a temperature of 100c the color of the resulting complex is measured at 410 nm temperature control of the color reaction is method 3521 nitrogen nitrate colorimetric brucine by spectrophotometer author us epa. Brucine sulfate c23h28n2o8s cid 11477413 structure chemical names physical and chemical properties classification patents literature biological activities . Brucine method for the determination of nitrate in ocean estuarine and fresh waters brucine method for the determination of nitrate in ocean estuarine and fresh waters david jenkins highly sensitive reaction of nitrate with brucine and 3 methyl 2 benzothiazolinone hydrazone hydrochloride for the determination of nitrate in
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.